Strengthening Healthy Boundaries
A day in nature for women and non-binary folk
Juan Tabo Canyon, Albuquerque, NM
Due to Covid-19 this program will be held in 2021 (date TBD)
Sliding scale investment $40-$100 per person Register Now
In partnership with Mountain Jay Spirit Medicine
“And then the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk to bloom.” Anais Nin
Setting and maintaining healthy boundaries is fundamental to creating a happy, healthy and balanced life. Unfortunately, many women do not learn how to properly set healthy and sustainable boundaries for themselves, often resulting in painful relationships that leave us feeling unmet, burned out and/or lonely.
This experiential retreat is designed to support you in strengthening your connection with your innate wisdom and inner guidance system to cultivate boundaries that work for you. Set in the warm and beautiful hills outside Albuquerque, we will resource ourselves via an earth-based spirituality in the presence of nature, with spirituality here meaning “connected to the oneness of all that is.” These earth-based teachings provide a guiding philosophy for understanding our needs at any given moment, while sacred ceremony holds us in safety as we dissolve our blocks to inner knowing and call forth our power and strengths.
- What: a retreat day with light hiking intermixed with structured exercises and personal solo time
- Where: in the hills outside Albuquerque, where the sunshine can work its magic
- Who: fellow nature lovers who want to experience the healing power of nature as they experience grief and loss
- When: 10am-4pm, Saturday April 4
- Logistics: Maps and additional information will be provided upon registration. Plan to bring layered clothing, food and water for a day in the mountains.
- Investment: A sliding scale of $40 – $100 per person. We are committed to making this retreat available to anyone interested; scholarships are available if the sliding scale presents a hardship.
Join us for a renewing day in the forest among the trees, wind, animals and sunshine. We’ll integrate ecology, forest art, psychology and mythology, with insights from neurobiology sprinkled throughout. Throw in ancient practices for wisdom gathering and we’ll share an inspiring and provocative day of re-wilding the self for greater healing. Register here.
This program is in partnership with M.J. Waldrip and Mountain Jay Spirit Medicine. Lead Feather is a USFS permit holder and a portion of your fees go to support efforts to protect New Mexico’s wild areas.